Join Jacob, Winston and Team GRIT at the Heppner Barn for a weekend of learning, sweat, and fun. Each fitness camp experience will be slightly different with varying skill sessions and opportunities. Learn from our expert coaching staff and subject matter experts that support Team GRIT. Workout with Jacob. Give Winston belly rubs. Have fun. It’s that simple.
What You Can Expect:
- Specialized, tailored training to include a #MorningMono session, 2x Skill sessions, Lactic Threshold Testing, classic GRIT group workout, and that’s just to name a few.
- An atmosphere of fun and friendship. We’ll be learning together, laughing together and working out together.
- Open to all levels of fitness! Just found Crossfit? Come on out! Been at this for years? We’d love to have you!
- On-site Physical Therapist and Mobility Expert will be available helping all camp attendees and leading special breakout sessions.
- Extended time with Coach Winston, “Official Captain of Fun,” will make sure a good time is had by all.
- A unique learning experience with our coaches at our weekend fitness camps.
Workout camp details:
- Report Date at Heppner Barn Gym and will start on Friday evening, October 15th (Arrive No Later Than 7pm CST)
- Check-In will be at Heppner Barn Gym from 5pm – 8pm. Dinner will be provided.
- Saturday will start promptly at 8am CST and we will kick it off with some #MorningMono
- Specific schedule will be sent to attendees for the remainder of the camp!
- Camp Complete at noon on Sunday, October 17th, giving you time to get home that night via Kansas City International (MCI).
- Highly suggest you grab breakfast in your hotel, or nearby, and come prepared to workout and learn!
- Lunch will not be provided but you will be given adequate time to hang out and eat in the Barn, if you bring food, or go venture about 10 minutes away for a myriad of food options.
- Dinner will be provided on-site on Friday the 15th & Saturday the 16th.
- Snacks …. everyones favorite word …. we will be providing snacks on-site for in between workouts.
- Lodging: we are located about 35 minutes from Kansas City International Airport and 10 minutes away from multiple hotel options. We will provide details on blocked hotel rooms once your camp spot is confirmed!
- Lodging & Transportation are the responsibilities of the camp attendee.
- Traveling with a Friend? If you need to bring a “+1” along that does not plan to participate in camp just let us know and we will send you more details including an a “+1” fee to cover your traveling companion.
All Camp attendees are required to provide proof of full COVID vaccination within the last 6 months or provide a negative COVID PCR Test Result dated within three days of the event start date (October 12 or later). In the event that camp attendee tests positive, they will be issued a full refund and will be unable to attend the camp.
Question? Email us at Info@gritperformance.co